Morgan Myles is an American vocalist, singer, and songwriter who was a finalist on The Voice season 22. She was a member of Team Camila Cabello and came in third place. Here are some more details about her:
- Morgan started singing at the age of 5 and learned to play piano and guitar.
- Morgan moved to Nashville at the age of 20 to pursue her music career.
- Morgan has opened for artists like Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan, Rick Springfield, Hank Williams Jr., Old Dominion, and Kane Brown.
- Morgan released her debut album Therapy in 2020, which won Artist of the Year and Album of the Year from the Nashville Industry Music Awards.
- Morgan auditioned for The Voice season 22 with a stunning rendition of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah”, which earned her a four-chair turn and a block from Camila Cabello.
- Morgan impressed the coaches and the viewers with her powerful performances of songs like “Wrecking Ball”, “What the World Needs Now Is Love”, “Let Him Fly”, “If I Were a Boy”, and “Tennessee Whiskey”.
- Morgan made it to the top 5 of The Voice season 22 and came in third place. She performed Bonnie Tyler’s “Total Eclipse of the Heart” and Little Big Town’s “Girl Crush” in the finale.
|Awards||Nashville Industry Music Awards 2020 (Artist of the Year and Album of the Year)|
The Voice 2022 (2nd Runner-up)
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9″ ft|
In Meter : 1.8 m
|Weight||In Pound : 150 lbs|
In Kilogram : 68 Kgs
|Hair Colour||Light Blonde|
|Hobbies||Travel and Music|